- K. Fujii, Y. Inaba & Y. Kawahara, "Koopman spectral kernels for comparing complex dynamics: Application to multiagent sport plays," in Proc. of the 2017 European Conf. on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML-PKDD'17) (accepted).
- K. Takeuchi, Y. Kawahara & T. Iwata, "Structurally regularized non-negative tensor factorization for spatio-temporal pattern discoveries," in Proc. of the 2017 European Conf. on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML-PKDD'17) (accepted).
- K. Fujii, Y. Yoshihara, H. Tanabe & Y. Yamamoto, "Switching adaptability in human-inspired sidesteps: A minimal model," Frontiers in Human Neuroscience (accepted).
- N. Takeishi, Y. Kawahara & T. Yairi, "Sparse non-negative dynamic mode decomposition," in Proc. of the 2017 IEEE Int'l Conf. on Image Processing (ICIP'17) (accepted).
- N. Takeishi, Y. Kawahara, Y. Tabei & T. Yairi, "Bayesian dynamic mode decomposition," in Proc. of the 26th Int'l Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'17), pp.2814-2821, 2017 [Code].
- D. Yamashita, K. Fujii, S. Yoshioka & T. Isaka, M. Kouzaki, "Asymmetric interlimb role-sharing in mechanical power during human sideways locomotion," Journal of Biomechanics, vol.57, pp.79-86, 2017.
- Y. Hasegawa, K. Fujii, A. Miura & Y. Yamamoto, "Resolution of low-velocity control in golf putting differentiates professionals from amateurs," Journal of Sports Sciences, vol.35, No.13, 1239-1246, 2017.
- H. Tanabe, K. Fujii & M. Kouzaki, "Joint coordination and muscle activities of ballet dancers during tiptoe standing," Motor Control, vol.21, No.1, 72-89, 2017.
- H. Wang, Y. Kawahara, C. Weng & J. Yuan, "Representative selection with structured sparsity," Pattern Recognition, Vol.63, pp.268–278, 2017.
- Y. Kawahara, "Data-driven modeling of dynamical systems," Osaka CTSR - RIKEN iTHES/iTHEMS - Kali IPMU Joint Symposium, Osaka, Japan, June, 2017.
- Y. Kawahara, "Koopman spectral learning of dynamical systems," UK-Japan AI Research Workshop, Tokyo, Japan, March, 2017.
Please see the website of each member for publications before 2016.