This laboratory has been launched since Sept. 2016 in Generic Technology Research Group in RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project (AIP).
When making predictions based on intelligent information processing such as machine learning, we usually have prior information about structures among variables in data. In our team, we study theories and algorithms for learning with such structural information. Moreover, we conduct applied researches by applying developed algorithms to a variety of scientific and engineering data.
-- Seeking Research Scientists or Postdoctoral Researchers --
Our laboratory is seeking research scientists or postdoctoral researchers who conduct researches with us on an as-needed basis. Please contact us with yoshinobu.kawahara [at] riken.jp if you are interested.
NEWS & TOPICS
- Dr. Dean Bodenham and Dr. Naoya Takeishi join us as postdoctoral researcher (April 1st, 2018).
- Dr. Israr UI Haq joins us as a postdoctoral researcher (Oct. 1st, 2017).
- Dr. Shunji Umetani joins us as a visiting researcher (Apr 1st, 2017).
- Dr. Keisuke Fujii joins us as a research scientist (Feb 1st, 2017).
- Dr. Yoshinobu Kawahara (Team Leader) is now an Action Editor of Neural Networks (Elsevier) (Jan 1st, 2017).